Some Indicators that you are going off from the faith.
Updated: Sep 18, 2021
When one believes in Jesus Christ and gets born again, he becomes saved and he is required to maintain the faith. But sometimes the flesh may tend to win the battle against the Spirit of God and cause a believer to walk according to the desires of the flesh. This if not observed will bring death. For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. (Romans 8:13). This means that the believer is going off from the faith.
Here are some of the indicators that will show a believer is going off from the faith.
· When he doesn’t bear any fruit of the Holy Spirit.
· When he doesn’t have interest in reading the word of God, prayer and fellowship.
· When he turns to carnal living that is not living according to the Spirit but by the flesh.
· When his conscience is not sensitive to sin.
· When he decides to go back to his earlier sinful lifestyle that he was before getting born again.
· When one declines in church attendance.
· When he stops giving towards the church.
· When you have no compassion to the lost world.